Plastic head hammers and copper head hammers
- Copper head hammers , with wooden handle Article Beta Tools 1385 The copper head hammers are indicated in cases that require high...
- soft face hammers, wooden shafts Article Beta Tools 1390
- Nylon hammers Beta with nylon knockers interchangeable, wooden handle Beta Tools 1390N Knockers medium-hard: 75 Shore...
- dead-blow hammers, entirely covered with rubber Article Beta Tools 1391
- dead-blow hammers for tile workers, entirely covered with rubber Article Beta Tools 1391A
- dead-blow hammers, with interchangeable plastic faces, steel shafts Article Beta Tools 1392
- hard rubber head hammers Article Beta Tools 1393
In this section you will find Plastic head hammers and copper head hammers. The plastic-head hammers allow to be able to beat without breaking or crushing materials extremely delicate, leaving the quality. Our spare parts also refer to all submissions. Among the most requested and appreciated, here hammers bounce beta with interchangeable plastic knockers, and steel handle. The head is partially filled with spherical grit which undergoes displacement in the direction opposite to that of the hammer, thus opposing to the natural rebound. The bounce effect is directly proportional to the rigidity of the element to beat. The knockers are molded polyurethane, ensuring excellent impact resistance, and have a double berth, outside and inside. Handles and heads are joined by brazing which eliminates any possibility of breakage.