Carpenters hammers Beta Tools
- claw hammer, wooden shaft Article Beta Tools 1375
- claw hammers, plastic shafts Article Beta Tools 1375A
- claw hammers, steel shafts Article Beta Tools 1375B
- claw hammers with square peins, magnets and nail holders wooden shaft Article Beta Tools 1376X
- claw hammers with square peins, magnets and nail holders plastic shaft Article Beta Tools 1376XT
Hammers for carpenters Beta, the carpenter's hammers are specific for the insertion or removal of the nails. Thanks to the magnetic profile present on the mouth of the nailing operation is simplified and speeded up to the maximum, the end of the pen (forked) allows the extraction of the nails. Listed are several types of hammers carpenter Beta differing grip and head shape.