T-handle socket wrenches and T-handle swivelling wrenches Beta Tools
- T-handle hexagon socket wrenches Article Beta Tools 950
- Article Beta Tools 950/S 300 g
- T-handle wrenches with swivelling hexagon sockets Article Beta Tools 952
- T-handle wrenches with swivelling hexagon sockets Article Beta Tools 952AS
- T-handle wrenches with swivelling hexagon sockets, long series Article Beta Tools 952L
- T-handle wrenches with swivelling socket, for Torx® head screws Article Beta Tools 952FTX
The T-handle socket wrenches Beta Tools simple jointed and are designed for easy access to the nuts and bolts in awkward positions and difficult to achieve with other types of wrenches, thanks to their long operating rod. They are often used in the field of car repairs. Beta Tools wrenches are available in T jointed and wrenches T Beta simple, comfortable in both series that individual. There are different types of imprint, which female and male hex, Torx, and wrenches to female Torx T.