Mechanics hammers Beta Tools
- mechanic’s hammers fibre shafts Article Beta Tools 1370T
- riveting hammers, fibre shafts Article Beta Tools 1370FT g
- Engineer’s hammer, wooden shaft Article Beta Tools 1370
- riveting hammers, wooden shaft Article Beta Tools 1370F g
- ball pein hammers, round heads, for coppersmiths and tinsmiths, wooden shafts Article Beta Tools 1377
Mechanics hammers Beta, with knokers subjected to a hardening treatment of localized, followed by a relaxation to reduce the hardness to 52-54HRC, a function of a dual purpose avoid detachment of dangerous splinters. Ensure sufficient hardness to ensure durability without dents. Beta mechanics hammers available for both the German and the French model, the version with wooden handle or fiber.