Percussion drill, 18 V, brushless and ultracompact, Beta Tools 1972/18
Percussion drill, 18 V, brushless -ultracompact- (Available only in EMEA regions), BETA 1972/18
Digital brushless motor: remarkably enhanced performance, including: increased power, reduced energy consumption, extended useful motor life, outstanding compactness, improved power proportioning from push button.
- Torque up to 75 Nm and 2100 rpm (550 rpm in 1st gear); drills diameters up to 13 mm in steel and 45 mm in wood
- Ultracompact: no more than 192 mm in length
- 13-mm steel chuck with free ring nut on tip, in order not to damage surfaces in case of friction
- Double mechanical speed with steel gears and selector switch for drilling, percussion drilling and screwing operations, with 20-position clutch
- Gearcase made entirely from metal, for increased sturdiness and durability
- 5Ah batteries with charge indicator
- Triple battery self-protection (heat, overload and management of charge differences (if any) between cells) for increased safety and durable high performance
- Belt clip (right/left side)
- Front LED
- With side handle for high torque use
- Selector switch, screwing-unscrewing-locking modes (for transportation)
- Ergonomic nonslip handle
- Supplied in a hard case with 2 lithium ion batteries (5 Ah) and quick charger (80 min)
Weight: 2,2 kg
No customer reviews for the moment.
Customers who bought this product also bought:
workshop-diagnostics-toolscircuit testing screwdriver 6-24v, beta tools 1254
en-twist-drills-with-cylindrical-shanks-412set of 19 twist drills hss with cylindrical shanks, beta tools...