Impact sockets 3/4 Beta
- impact sockets, standard series Article Beta Tools 728
- impact sockets, long series Article Beta Tools 728L g
- impact sockets, long slim series Article Beta Tools 728LS
- impact sockets, long series Article Beta Tools 728LQ
- impact sockets, for Torx® head screws Article Beta Tools 728FTX
- impact adaptor, 3/4” female and 1/2” male drives Article Beta Tools 728/15 Always apply torque loads evenly and progressively to...
- impact hexagon bits, 16 mm drive Article Beta Tools 727/ES16
- impact bits for Torx® head screws, 16 mm drive Article Beta Tools 727/ES16TX
The Impact sockets 3/4 Beta for screwdrivers impulse mouth hexagonal UNI / ISO 2725 DIN 3129, are oversized in comparison to models for manual operation, in order to be used on screwdrivers impulse or friction. The profile is hexagonal for intensive use which are generally subject. It is absolutely necessary in their employ the use of pins and rings to prevent detachment by the screwdriver. There are three models in the range: normal series with female square, long range and long range thin. There are also torsion bars machine wheel nuts cars.